The Real Estate Agent Role
The real estate agent role in British Columbia is well defined and described in law and regulation. The professional relationship that exists between you and a real estate agent changed recently. Contact Brett for more details and how you and your real estate interests can be best represented.
This real estate agent role video discusses some very general reasons why having a real estate selling agent represent you is a good idea. The real estate law of Agency changed in British Columbia in June of 2012. Contact me and find out why having a real estate agent is not only a good idea, but why you and your interests would be much better served by being represented by a competent agent. Reduce your risk, increase value and gain peace of mind.
Some of the points mentioned in the video about the real estate agent role include:
1. Understand local current housing market to maximize your profit.
2.Benefit from RE/MAX networks and brand name.
3. Assessment of home condition to make it Fit to Sell.
4. Advice throughout the process.
5. Negotiate the best price and terms.
6. Properly complete documentation.
7. Coordinate visits to your home before closing.
8. Be there to answer questions.
The real estate agent role involves much more than this when a full service agent like Brett is involved. Contact Brett to find out more and how you can benefit.
Brett Cairns RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty
Accredited by the Better Business Bureau