Comox luxury homes are a part of the mosaic of the Comox Valley. They dot the landscape and border the seascape. Some offer million dollar views and others afford tranquil seclusion. Each residence is very different and often customized to meet the needs of the owners. When they are offered up for sale they present opportunities for new owners that go beyond their mere construction. While most properties of this type have unique appeal, many are surprisingly affordable when compared to their counterparts in major urban centers. As with any market segment there are exceptions and a few of them border on the exotic and are clearly in the realm of the exquisite.
Take, for example, current market offerings. There are 25 homes priced above the million dollar mark. This threshold is routinely exceeded in a market like Vancouver, a metropolitan area that is about 100 miles away as the crow flies. The most expensive home is listed at $4.5 million. What can you get for this price? A West Coast contemporary oceanfront estate situated on almost 5 acres of land with 400 feet of your own beach on the Strait of Georgia. Ultra high end homes such as this one come on the market from time to time. Luxury homes in the million dollar class are more common and high end custom built homes with luxury appointments are available throughout the valley.
- Some of the finer touches found in upscale and custom builds include:
- Crown moulding bordering the ceilings
- Wainscoting adorning the walls
- Made to order kitchens with only the best appliances
- Fireplace hearths that take prominence in the main living area
- Open concept rooms with ceilings extending anywhere from 9 to 13 feet or higher
- Bathrooms outfitted to the nines with all of the finer touches
- Tray and coffered ceilings
- Home theatre rooms impressive enough to make you want to stay home
Where can you find these elegant and beautiful creations? Many adorn the fairways in Crown Isle. Some are found facing the Comox Glacier in Courtenay. Others such as Comox seaside and townsite luxury real estate listings dot the Comox Bay and the Comox Peninsula. Yet others look down on the valley from local mountainside seclusion. A few are hidden away next to streams, rivers and other waterways. Most are urban and some are rural. For more information on any of the high end homes on this website please contact Brett. Your next dream home and increased quality of life may be just around the corner.