Luxury homes are located in many parts of Canada and especially in large urban areas. The Comox Valley is not a large urban area but it does offer most things that larger areas offer without the traffic, long commutes, and stress of every day life in cities like Vancouver and Calgary. When you do want to sample the things only found in larger cities, the airport is only a short 10-15 minutes away from the core area of the Valley. A tremendous advantage of buying one of these luxury homes in the Comox Valley in or around Courtenay or Comox is that they can be purchased for much less than their counterparts in the larger cities. A one million dollar purchase here can buy extraordinary elegance whereas this threshold in Vancouver can only buy something that is fairly forgettable.
Canada’s recently falling dollar has ignited interest in this market and made buying even more attractive to offshore buyers. Why not save even more money and get much more in return with a purchase in this part of Vancouver Island, a location rated highly by Conde Nast Magazine. Passion and lifestyle can be channeled into a better quality of life and improved happiness. Local scenery includes areas that are considered pristine, idyllic, and even surreal at times in specific locations. Drop by for a visit and check out local offerings.
Let’s take a look at a few of the options:
- Oceanfront living with a year round view of the scenic Coastal Mountain Range.
- Hillside views of the Comox Glacier and Bay.
- Executive home ownership in an exclusive golf course community.
- Turn of the Century elegance with modern conveniences close to the downtown core.
- Secluded privacy on a treed country estate acreage.
- Riverside access to great fishing and solitude.
- Near urban living where you can raise your children and stable horses.
- Gated access to your dream property.
These higher ends homes do not have to be opulent but they generally do have features that set them apart from other homes. They have appeal and luxurious finishing touches that are uncommon. First impressions are often impressive and once inside the warmth and inviting atmosphere is palpable. They are certainly not ordinary.
For more information please contact Brett.